Two Days Photography and Retouching Workshop by Adel Rashid - ENGLISH CLASS ONLY!
About the Photography & Retouching Workshop & what to expect
Day One – Theory and Live demonstration.
1. Basic photography and camera working mechanics.
2. Basic Lighting techniques
3. Fashion and beauty photography compensation.
4. How to work with your Model and how to utilise various poses.
5. The advantage of raw image formats.
6. Understanding of layering & file handling.
7. Understanding of Photoshop & editing.
Day two – Hands on photo shoot by the students, supervised by the instructor.
1. Hands on photo shoot session working alongside a model and applying theory into practice.
2. Photoshop Editing (skin retouching, lighting, color control) .
3. Checking the results of each students edited photo & discussion with the instructor.
What to bring on the day.
1. Students must bring their own laptop with Photoshop CS6 or CC installed on *Trial version is available online.
2. Camera and lenses. Bring any camera gear that you use or would like to use, preferably DSLR - however, if you don’t own a DSLR, our rental department can provide these for you at a discounted price.
3. Knowledge on Photoshop would be an advantage.
2nd of September, Friday: Theory and live demonstration.
3rd of September, Saturday: Hands on photo shoot by the students, supervised by the instructor.
*Note: The workshop is for 2 days only.
Timing: 10am – 6pm
Location: Light House Studio Dubai – Studio B. 22 & 27 Street, Al Quoz 3 Dubai.
Please note, this is a first come first serve basis, and seats are limited to 15 people.
Early Birds: $550 USD – 1,999 AED * Till the 8th of August only.
Normal Price: $680 USD – 2,500 AED
About the instructor
Adel moved to U.A.E 9 years ago and within the span of nine years has established himself as one of the best Photo editing artist within the region.
His career as a Fashion photographer took off six years ago after showcasing his talent in a few of the well know magazines within the Arab region such as Zahrat, Al Khaleej, Kul Al-Usra, Al Sada, Arous, to name a few.
The pinnacle of his career can be summed up when he was asked to present the Dubai Fashion Photography exhibition for Cannes International Festival of fashion and photography.
Adel is currently working for Light House Studio Dubai as their Senior Beauty and Fashion photographer.
For Bookings or Enquiries, email us email@example.com Or Call us on: +971 4 341 96 97