Food Photography Workshop by Matt Kostanjsek
Food Photography Workshop 2017
“Slovenian Advertising and Food photographer, Matevz Kostanjsek, working between Europe and the Middle East, had been active in photography for the last 15 years.
About the Food Photography Workshop
2. Food photography lighting & composition basics
3. FP Styles
4. Test shoot / prepping & shooting
5. Analysis & more tests (2 dishes, each shoots it his own way)
6. Comments of participants’ work
7. EXTRA: The difference between ambiental and studio lighting example.
What to bring: Camera, Batteries, Lenses 50mm and upwards
What is included:
- Lighting & Triggers will be provided.
- Tea, Coffee, Water and Light Lunch will be available
Date: 15th September 2017 - Friday (Sold Out)
16th September 2017 - Saturday (Sold Out)
Timing: 10am – 4pm
Location: Light House Studio Dubai – Studio A. 22 & 27 Street, Al Quoz 3 Dubai.
Price: AED500/US$136 (Early Bird Offer EXTENDED - Valid until 8th September 2017)Regular Price: AED850